April 22 | Earth Day at The Ashokan Center
Come volunteer, celebrate
and dine with us
Saturday, April 22
“I go to nature to be soothed and healed,
and to have my senses put in order.”
Volunteer outdoors 10am-4pm
- Volunteers enjoy free lunch!
- Garden preparation
- Trail and path maintenance
- Invasive removal
- Please bring your own work gloves, boots, and gardening tools.
- Register to volunteer now!
Celebrate indoors 4-9pm (includes dinner)
- $25 advance ($30 door), $15 for kids or Earth Day Volunteers!
- John Burroughs reading and talk by scholar Jeff Walker
- Dinner by Chef Bill Warnes
- Mini concert by Jay Ungar & Molly Mason
- Square dance with the Walker Family Band!