Spring Break Day Camp | April 14th – April 18th
Nature • History • Art • Crafts • Games • Hikes • Music • Dance
A week of discovery and fun at the Ashokan Center, where kids experience nature, history, music and art, amidst 385 magical acres of forests, fields and waterways.
Classes and activities include environmental science, colonial crafts, living history, team building games, survival strategies, guided hikes, nature based art projects, music and dancing. And parents can join in too for a dinner and evening of family fun.
Our instructors are experienced at providing rich, engaging content, while tuning in to students needs and creating opportunities for both team building and individual growth.
Mealtimes at Ashokan are a fun learning experience too, with Chef Bill’s delicious, nutritious, locally sourced, natural and organic foods.
Spring Break Day Camp—a week of magical memories at the Ashokan Center!
Monday, April 14th – Friday, April 18th
- 8 – 9am: Drop-off and Indoor Activity
- 9:00am – 9:30am: Breakfast
- 9:30am – 12:30pm: Classes and Activities
- 12:30pm: Lunch
- 1:30pm – 3pm: Classes and Activities
- 3pm – 3:30pm: Snack
- 3:30pm – 5pm: Classes and Activities
- 5pm – 6pm: Pickup and Indoor Activity
THURSDAY EVENING ONLY: FAMILY NIGHT
- 5pm – 6pm: Music and Dance with Jay and Molly
- 6pm: Family Dinner (Reservations Required. Online registration below)
7-12 for Campers
13-16 for CIT’s (Counselors in Training)
Tuition (includes breakfast, lunch, and snack each day):
5-day Tuition: $200
Per Day Tuition: $50
Family Night Dinner (Thursday 4/17): $15 per adult. $10.00 per child. (Reservations Required)
Family Discount – Register one child, each additional child is 20% off full price
Scholarships – A limited number of scholarships are available on a first-come first-serve basis. Please include a one- to two-paragraph statement of need if you are requesting consideration for financial assistance in the form of scholarship.
Classes and Activities
Natural Science – Animal Tracks and Traces, Aquatic Ecology, Forest Ecology, Gardening
Living History – Maple Sugaring, Blacksmithing, Tinsmithing, Broommaking, 1830 Homestead
Outdoor Activities – Survival, Gorge Hike, Group Building Games
Arts, Music, and Culinary Arts – Writer’s Cabin, Traditional Music & Dance, Cooking Class
- Fill out this form (contact information, emergency contact info., medications, allergies, etc)
- Your child(ren)’s place in the camp will be reserved when payment is received. Payment methods are as follows:
- Online with form below (service fee charged)
- With a check mailed or delivered to: Ashokan Center Sping Break Camp, 477 Beaverkill Road, Olivebridge, NY 12461
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Lolli Edinger: (845) 657-8333 ext. 17, or via email.