Job Type: Full-Time Hourly
Benefits: Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, 2 Weeks of Vacation, 9 Holidays
Mission: To inspire learning and build community through shared experiences in nature, history, music & art.
Do you love music, nature and children? Are you looking for a great place to work where you are valued as a person? The Ashokan Center is looking for a bright, energetic, customer service/detail oriented and flexible individual to join our Facilities/Maintenance team.
Job requirements & responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- assisting in the general upkeep and repairs to buildings and property.
- A basic understanding of maintenance tools and equipment is required.
- You must be able to lift a minimum of 50lbs
- Comfortable working with animals.
- Able to use power tools and small engine machines.
- Willingness to work weekend events.
- Some trade knowledge preferred; basic plumbing, electrical, carpentry, and painting.
You must have a valid New York State drivers’ license and a reliable vehicle. Background check is required. Please provide references.
Please email your resume, references, contact information, and best time to call to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Located in Olivebridge, NY on 385 acres of fields, forests, trails, and streams, the Ashokan Center has provided high quality, innovative outdoor/environmental education programs for K-12 school students and teachers for over 50 years. Ashokan is the home of the world renowned Ashokan Music & Dance programs and also hosts retreats, weddings, as well as a variety of public events, performances and lectures.