The Ashokan Center seeks a positive, communicative individual who enjoys collaborating across generations with creative artists, educators, and event organizers. Applicants with a strong background in tech and data management and a passion for nature, history, music, and art are encouraged to apply.
Current position is part-time with potential for growth. We want to know what excites YOU.
Products & Technologies already used at the Ashokan Center:
- Neon CRM
- WordPress, WooCommerce, FooEvents
- StreamYard, YouTube, Facebook & Instagram
- GSuite, Airtable, Slack, Zoom
- Square, Eventbrite, Innroad
- Contract & Invoicing System (for virtual, residential, and day schools AND for hired W9-type staff for day camps, catskill convos, workshops, music & dance, etc)
- Event ticketing & registration back-end (creating event products, reports, functionality of archive membership access, setting up confirmation emails, monitoring registration system and reporting on sales, etc)
- Website Updates & Maintainence (making requested updates to existing pages, events, programs, etc.)
- Data Management (assist in managing how email addresses are tracked in Gravity Forms, Facebook Donations, Neon, Mailchimp, etc.)
- Supporting customer service staff with issues related to camper registration, login, zoom links, and basic faq’s
- Sharing feedback with marketing and production team to improve systems and events
Skills sought include the ability to:
- Organize data in back-end and forward facing systems.
- Document systems, take notes, and update customer faq’s and internal team “how-to” documents.
- Train fellow team-members on live-streaming technology including zoom, google meet, FB Live, YT Live.
- Innovate new data management & storage strategies.
- Collaborate as a team to make our in person and online events and programs the best they can be.
This job will include a combination of “from-home” and “on-site” work, which may shift and evolve over the coming months. Remote work requires an ethernet connection and reliable internet at home. On-site work station is in a shared office space.
How to Apply:
Please complete online application with cover letter and resume. If you have any questions or concerns, email Director of Arts & Communications firstname.lastname@example.org
Cover letter should include a statement of your experience and related skills and interests.