Virtual Field Trips
Since 1967, we have offered quality residential and day programs for school groups. When schools are ready to return in person for outdoor day trips, we’ll be ready and waiting! In the meantime we are excited about serving the teachers, students, and families who are not able to visit us in person with brand-new, in-depth Virtual Field Trips offered thru Zoom. Students aged 8-12 can explore the intricate web of nature thru the study of Ashokan’s forest, streams, and ponds, and dynamic on-screen encounters with local pollinators and rescued birds of prey.
- live hour-long sessions in Zoom
- aligned with NYS learning standards
- tailored to Grade Levels 3-7 but can be enjoyed by all ages
- enhanced by a cinematic “in the field” video segment
- central themes of sustainability and resilience
- interactive activities and Q&A
- eligible schools may receive state aid via BOCES Co-Ser
Schools may schedule a group session any weekday by filling out our inquiry form above. Book the first session for your group of up to 30 students for $200. Additional sessions may booked by the same school within a three-week period for only $75 each.